Venture Center is happy to bring you the
Fourth cohort of Stanford Seed Spark an online learning program designed by Stanford Seed
– an initiative of Stanford Graduate School of Business
Seed Spark curriculum has been developed by Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) faculty.
Seed Spark is a five-month, online entrepreneurship program designed by Stanford Graduate School of Business and offered by Stanford Seed for early-stage entrepreneurs in traction or growth stages to build their strategy, grow their network, and ultimately boost their business acumen.
Venture Center continues its partnership with the Stanford Seed Spark program for their fourth cohort to facilitate this opportunity for the Venture Center start-ups.
Details about the program are given in the attached flyer
Here are some key highlights of the program:
- Stanford Seed Spark is a 5-month, online program designed for early stage entrepreneurs
- Time commitment from entrepreneurs: 5-8 hours/week
- Hands on experience that features:
- a)Live video conference sessions with business experts to launch each learning module which help you to:
o Identify your customer needs/problem
o Develop and test your prototype/solution
o Build value chain and Go-To-Market strategy
o Determine the right profit model
o Communicate your value proposition with A compelling pitch
- b)Action-based curriculum with active, practical learning modules online with key activities and tools for early stage entrepreneurs
- c)Huddles with peers to foster networking and share progress
- d)1:1 Mentorship support through meetings about program toolkits/activities to implement business advice swiftly in their growing start-ups
Which startups should apply ?
- Have a prototype or Minimum Viable Product/service already in place.
- Officially registered business with clean records of handling financial transactions.
- Decent website with all relevant information. LinkedIn presence is a bonus.
- Looking for mentors to help them grow or raise funding
- comfortable with an entirely online learning program. Have an undisrupted internet connection and proficiency in using digital tools.
- An entrepreneur who is working full time in the start-up nominated for Spark program. (i.e. Throughout program duration, the nominated participant should not be running a different business or working full-time as an employee in any other organization).
Program fees: Rs 11,800/ per entrepreneur
(approximately USD 150/per entrepreneur)
(*Complete Refund of the program fees at the end of successful completion of the program and receipt of the certificate)
Apply for Expression of Interest : https://tinyurl.com/btcmpcjc
Expression of Interest Due Date: February 09,2022(EOD)
Program Starting Date: March 7, 2022
Program Ending Date: June 20, 2022