eVenture Base Camp
“ISO 13485:2016 Medical Devices Quality Management”
– Introduction & Internal Auditors Training Course –
When : (Mon – Tue – Wed) 07-08-09 June 2021 Time: 9 am – 6 pm
Register online at https://forms.gle/XxQLseTwGjgowGFT8 (Maximum intake 15 seats)
This is an Online Event | Link to the Event will be shared with Registered Participants.
Get well versed with ISO 13485: 2016 QMS Requirements and Internal Audit Techniques and Programs to ensure Regulatory Compliance in Medical Devices Business.
This event is a Venture Base Camp (VBC) which aims to de-mystify QMS audit and Risk Management requirements and help startups chart out an Internal Audit Plan for their company in 3 days. Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management System (QMS). This course provides guidance and practical experience in planning, executing, reporting and audit follow-up of an internal audit when monitoring the effectiveness and conformity of an ISO 13485:2016 compliant QMS. The camp will be conducted by a senior auditor from BSI Training Academy, India.
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences, resulting in process failure, patient dissatisfaction, and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO I3485:2016 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
This course is intended for medical device quality professionals wishing to build on their current knowledge of ISO 13485:2016 and evaluate the effectiveness of their QMS. It teaches the principles and practices of effective audits in accordance with ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 19011:2011.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Maintain compliance with ISO 13485:2016
- Improve a global benchmark in quality standards
- Be confident that your organization can rely on competent auditors
- Motivate colleagues through CPD and ensure rigorous regulatory, internal processes
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Step 1: Interested participants need to fill in the registration form at the following link. Register online at: https://forms.gle/XxQLseTwGjgowGFT8
- Step 2: Email invites will be sent post-screening of registration details.
- Step 3: Attendance only on confirmation of payment of registration fee*.
|A) VC Incubatees, BIRAC Grantees who are small entities
For one person:
For the second person from the same company:
|B) Micro/small enterprises, startups; Non-profit/R&D/academic orgs; individuals||12390/-|
|C) Others, including medium/ large enterprises||12390/-|
More details available on: http://www.brbc.venturecenter.co.in/events/
Technical queries: Navnath Kadam| 020-25865877/76 firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistical queries: Lipika Biswas| 020-25865877/76 email@example.com