Venture Center brings to you
a new online learning program designed by Stanford Seed,
an initiative of Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Seed Spark curriculum has been developed by Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) faculty who work with startups and teach the flagship course, Startup Garage, at the GSB to MBAs.The program provides entrepreneurs with tools to build their strategy, grow their network and ultimately boost their business or business idea.
Venture Center is happy to announce that it has partnered with the Stanford Seed Spark program for their current cohort to facilitate this opportunity for the Venture Center startups.
Here are some key highlights of the program:
- Stanford Seed Spark is a 4-month, online program designed for early stage entrepreneurs
- Time commitment from entrepreneurs: 5-8 hours/week
- Hands on experience that features:
(1) Live video conference sessions with business experts to launch each learning module(2) Active, practical learning modules online with key activities and tools for early stage entrepreneurs(3) Huddles with peers to foster networking and share progress(4) 1:1 Mentorship support through meetings about program activities, which are directly applied to the entrepreneur’s venture or business idea.(5) The program culminates with a cash prize competition and entrepreneurs submitting a pitch video to be displayed on a public facing website.(6) Participants upon successful completion of the program will receive a “Certificate of Completion” issued by Stanford Seed GSB Executive Director and India’s Regional Director.(7) Interested business leaders from Seed’s network of companies will be encouraged to interact with passing out entrepreneurs about their venture/pitch.(8) Several practical tools to refine and develop your business or business idea & be part of a community of like-minded founders, sharingideas and strategies to move your business forward
Program fees: Rs 11,800/ per entrepreneur
Limited need-cum-merit based scholarships* for some of the early stage startups are available.
(*Scholarships can be offered via refund of the program fees at the end of successful completion of the program and receipt of the certificate)
Important Program Dates:
- 1st week of April 21- Application, shortlisting of participants & enrollment (agreement signing)
- May 3, 21- Program Launch and Orientation
- August 27, 21- Virtual Convocation (Compete for Cash Prize, Participate in Virtual Showcase)
Apply here :
Last date of application: 30th March 2021 by 12 PM
To know more about the program, contact
Senior Manager, Incubation and Mentoring (Venture Center)
Phone: +91-20-25865877 /75 /76 | Mobile:+91-9172232211