National SC-ST Hub:
The Government of India has launched several programs aimed at supporting SC-ST entrepreneurs. Those eligible may wish to benefit from them.
- Bank Loan Processing Reimbursement Scheme: Reimbursement of 50% or Rs. 1,00,000/- (excluding GST and other applicable taxes), whichever is less, on Bank loan processing chargespaid by SC/ST MSEs in availing business loans.
- Bank Guarantee Charges Reimbursement Scheme: Reimbursement of 50% or Rs. 1,00,000/- (excluding GST and other applicable taxes), whichever is less, on Performance Bank guarantee charges paid by SC/ST MSEs for participation in tenders of Central/ State Govt. and PSEs.
- Testing Fee Reimbursement Scheme: Reimbursement of 50% or Rs 1,00,000/- (excluding GST and other applicable taxes), whichever is lower, , charged as Testing fee, for availing testing services from NABL accredited laboratories & license or certification fee from BIS, in a financial year.
- Export Promotion Council Membership Reimbursement Scheme: Reimbursement of 50% or Rs 20,000/- (excluding GST and other applicable taxes), whichever is less, in a financial year to SC/ST MSEs on membership fees charged by Export Promotion Councils (EPCs) .
- Capacity Building Management Fee Reimbursement Scheme: Reimbursement of course fees for SC/ST entrepreneurs and their ward, for attending short term (1-30 days duration) training programs from top 50 management institutes identified by Ministry of Human Resource Development under the National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF).
- Membership of NSIC’s B2B Portal: Annual Membership fee of NSIC’s B2B portal ( www.msmemart.com) is 100% free for the first year and 80% subsidised for subsequent years under National SC ST Hub Scheme for SC/ST MSMEs.
- Vendor Development Programme: As per Procurement Policy mandate & to expedite and encourage the SC/ST enterprises to be part of public procurement process, the hub facilitates Vendor Development Programmes (VDPs) which are organized by CPSEs/Central Ministries. These programmes have been introduced with an aim to enroll potential SC/ST suppliers to be the part of respective supply chains. Facilitation to regular vendor development meets are organized, to strengthen the interaction between CPSEs/Central Ministries and SC/ST suppliers. National SC/ST Hub has successfully organized several SVDPs , only for SC/ST entrepreneurs with a number of CPSEs like Oil India Limited, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, National Handloom Development Corporation Limited, National Textile Corporation Limited, Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited, etc.