MeitY – NASSCOM Startup Women Entrepreneur Awards 2020-2021, in partnership with UN Women, are here to celebrate the spark of leadership in Indian women in software technology.
Women constitute around 14% of the total entrepreneurship in India and we are seeing these numbers growing at a fast pace even in the burgeoning software products space. The MeitY – NASSCOM Startup Women Entrepreneur Awards For Software Products 2020-2021,in partnership with UN Women, are here once again to recognize and celebrate the technical prowess of women entrepreneurs in India.
Why should you apply for the Awards?
- Win Rs. 2 lakhs cash reward per category
- Recognition and increased awareness of startup in the industry
- Market access through enterprise connects and other sources in the ecosystem
Prove your mettle to the world!
14 Awards to be won across the following 6 Award categories
- Disruptive Marketer of the Year – Founder who has developed a unique business outreach model and has made remarkable progress using innovative ideas.
- Iconic Women Personality of the Year – The creator of a new market that didn’t exist before.
- Emerging Startup – In this category we are looking to recognize businesses and organizations that are in the very early stages of development, i.e. businesses that have been in existence for 3 Years or less at the closing date for entries.
- Startup of the Year – Emerging Tech – Best Tech Startup (Artificial Intelligence / IOT / Virtual Reality / Blockchain etc.)
- Startup of the Year – Sectoral – Best Startups in Specific Sectors (Agritech/ Healthcare / Edutech /Rural Governance/ Clean Energy/ Water/ Environment)
Note: One award for each of the above sectors. Total of 7 Awards
- Startup Of the year – Social Impact Startup towards achievement of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Penetrating deeply for impacting the most disadvantaged or underprivileged section of society with focus on SDGs on Poverty Reduction, on Gender Equality and on Promoting Decent Work and Economic Growth
Note: One award for each of the above areas. Total of 3 Awards
Note: Each applicant can apply for one or multiple categories to a maximum of 3